Given the sensitive nature of the data we manage, our priority is to ensure that the information you share with us is completely protected.
The visit to the HELAR/ELEANA website is done without requiring your personal data. Personal data is only acquired if you provide the data to us, for example, when applying for a new membership, participating in a branded survey or entering into a contract.
The processing of the personal data of the users of the website is governed by the conditions below, by the relevant provisions of the current legislation on personal data for the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data, instructions and regulatory acts of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
Our website https https://tousinclude.arthritis.org.gr/ operates in accordance with the applicable Greek and Community legislation and keeps your personal data securely for as long as you are registered with one of its services, which are deleted after the end of the business relationship in any way. The data kept in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions. The trader has, within the framework of the telecommunications privacy legislation, the rights of information and objection provided for in articles 11, 12 and 13 of Law 2472/1997.
The personal data you declare anywhere on the pages and services of our website https://tousinclude.arthritis.org.gr/ are intended exclusively for the use of the Hellenic League Against Rheumatism.
They will be used by the Data Controller and the executor (if any) for the respective services and to serve the purposes of the Association. The personal data you entrust to us are not made available to third parties.
Our website operates in accordance with current Greek and Community legislation and keeps your personal data secure.
The subscriber to the services of our website www . arthritis . org . gr has the right to request updating, correction, deletion and transfer of its data at any time.
General Terms of Personal Data Protection
The processing of your personal data is confidential and ELEANA takes all reasonably necessary technical and other means to ensure the confidentiality of this processing. Access to your personal data is only available to its authorized personnel, as the case may be and depending on the purpose of processing.
Visiting our website is anonymous . Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of our website https://fertility-rmds.arthritis.org.gr/ are intended exclusively for ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party , without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 regarding the protection against processing of personal data, as it applies each time, as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Personal Data Protection Committee, the P.D. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as European law (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC).
Data we collect
The data we collect is as follows:
- First name and last name
- Electronics address
- Contact phone number (mobile or landline)
- Address and house a
- Country of residence and language
- Date of birth
- Professional category
- Type of disease
- Results of questionnaires you have agreed to answer or information submitted to us by you when participating in a survey
- Records of communication with you whether by phone, email , social media or any other means
- Information that may be automatically collected by your computer system, such as IP address, operating system, browser type and other technical information.
Data we collect automatically
When you use our website , we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. These include information such as language settings, IP address , location, device settings, device operating system, activity data, time of use, redirect URL , status report, user information (information about the version of browser), the operating system, the result of the browsing (regular visitor or reserved visitor), browsing history, the type of data you viewed.
When do we delete your data?
We delete the data after the purpose for which we collected it has been completed.
We delete your personal data at your request or in the following cases:
(a) in case you have registered on our website to receive notifications and updates ( newsletter ) via e-mail, your personal data will be deleted in case you choose to delete yourself from the newsletter through the ” unsubscribe ” option.
(b) in case you are a member of HELAR/ELEANA and you want to be deleted, your personal data will be deleted within 30 days of submitting your request, subject to what we are legally required to keep on file.
In the event that, despite your request to delete your data, we have a legal obligation to comply with some of them, will not be used for any other purpose. It goes without saying that we always act with the security of your personal data in mind, which we are not going to put at risk in any way.
Given that it is not possible to ensure/confirm by HELAR/ELEANA the collection of personal data of minors who may have access to its website , any minor users of the website who transmit, through it, their personal data to HELAR/ELEANA, are required and expected to have obtained the consent of those exercising parental care them or any of their commissioners. It is recommended that adults supervise minors under their responsibility when browsing the Internet and especially on this Website.
With whom we share personal data
The confidentiality of the data of our club members is an inviolable rule for us. That ‘s why reason for this :
- Every registration and processing of your personal data is done strictly on behalf of HELAR/ELEANA and your data is not transmitted, nor in any other way shared with third parties.
- We do not use service providers to process your personal data.
- We will never transfer your data to unauthorized third parties.
- With regard to the hyperlinks that may be included on our website, as long as they are provided by third parties, this personal data protection policy does not apply, but the protection policy of each website applies .
Under the new Data Protection Regulation, we are required to disclose personal data to the extent required by law or strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal offenses and fraud.
Purposes of Processing
We use your personal data exclusively to provide you with our services in the best possible way and to achieve our statutory purposes.
Thus, your data is processed for the following purposes:
- information about our actions: we register the contact information you provide to us in order to inform you about new actions, programs and services that we think may be of interest to you. You can in any case refuse the sending of such messages, either through the ” unsubscribe ” option, or by sending a message to the email email@example.com
- in order to comply with our obligations arising from a contract with you (usually a donation) as well as to comply with the obligations imposed on us by law.
- to invite you to participate in interactive actions through our website.
- to invite you to participate in competitions that we organize and subsequently to contact you if you register for the competition.
- to ask you to participate in surveys we run.
- to contact you in order to settle disputes that may have arisen between us.
- to satisfy any of our legitimate interests.
- except in the following cases: ( i ) when required by law (e.g. security and prevention of illegal activities), ( ii ) when it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights and legal interests us and ( iii ) when it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of any other natural person.
The legal basis for processing may vary each time, but usually boils down to one of the following: ( i ) the fulfillment of obligations under a contract between us, ( ii ) where we may have legitimate interests that do not conflict with your rights , ( iii ) where you have given us your free and express consent and ( iv ) where we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal data (eg obligation under tax law, etc.).
HELAR/ELEANA makes every effort and implements reasonable procedures to prevent access to and misuse of information, including personal data. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
You have the following rights:
- Access Right:The right to know what personal data we collect and how it is processed
- Right to correct personal data:The right to update personal information in the database
- Right to erasure:You can request the deletion of all your personal information
- Right to restriction of processing:You can restrict the processing of personal data
- Right to refuse processing:You can at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
- The right to appeal to the supervisory authority:You can file a complaint against HELAR/ELEANA to the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other authority designated by the Greek state or any supervisory authority for the personal data of an EU Member State. You are also entitled to submit your complaint to the supervisory authority of the place of residence or work.
The supervisory authority is:
Kifissias Personal Data Protection Authority
1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens
Telephone Center: +30-210 6475600
Fax : +30-210 6475628
Email: contact @ dpa . Gr
If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact HELAR/ELEANA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of Terms